Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Information 
Minecraft name: _Jarix_

Reason for your ban: Failing to replant at /warp lumberjack

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: i honestly didnt know i have to replant after chopping down trees at /warp lumberjack i tought it was replanting by redstone or something undergound.

Why do you want to come back: i really like this server i was making a really cool house and im
new on the server, I really hope i get unbanned i would be so happy and i promise to replant this time and be nice.
And i think its unfair that i got banned i forgot to replant i tought it replanted by itself.

Your grief was minor, but you clearly didn't read the rules for the warp which tell you that you must replant.

If you can assure me that you will in future read rules thoroughly and follow them at public farms I will arrange for you to be unbanned.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(10-18-2018, 12:20 AM)Steasaur Wrote: Your grief was minor, but you clearly didn't read the rules for the warp which tell you that you must replant.

If you can assure me that you will in future read rules thoroughly and follow them at public farms I will arrange for you to be unbanned.

yes thank you so much, i will try to remember them before i do some actions.
thanks.

You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(10-18-2018, 01:11 AM)Steasaur Wrote: You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown!

THANK YOU!!!!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart