• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset of End and Nether
I am new to the server and really do like that it is a survival minecraft server. The only problem I have had is that I can't get anything out of the nether or end. I have scoured the nether for wither skeletons and ghasts but it looks like they have been turned off. I have gone through the end looking for cities and there are none or they have been looted. I expected that the ones near the portals would be looted but even the very far ones are looted. 

So for people who are new, there is no way for us to get these items. I know I can buy it at one of the many stores, but most of those are out of these items also. For the health of the economy and making where new players, like myself, have a shoot at it, could we please reset these areas. 

That is my argument for resetting the End and Nether.

have you went through the ResNether and ResEnd? to get there just use those warps. Those are reset periodically.

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

I did not know about this. No one online told me about them. Thank you.

You're very welcome! Smile

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

Also wither skeletons and ghasts they spawn no matter what (wither skeles need to be at a fortress tho) also IF someone else is in teh nether they have a lesser rate of spawning.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

@Victorycry: I checked out both. The ResEnd works but is cleared out. ResNether is no longer working.

@Anonymouse: I have sat in the nether around 2 am est , with little traffic, on a fortress and nothing spawned. So I am not sure if hostile mobs was turned down or off in the nether but I have yet to see one other mob than Pigman.

So I still stand by my suggestion to reset those areas.

I mean, wither skeletons only spawn in certain places on the fortress. . .
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I have tested that and none are showing up over the last three days.

hmm. What world are you in? (/getpos tells you what world)
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

NewWorld_Nether