Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal :)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Jay_Jay932

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: First off I just want to say I completely understand why I have been banned and from the bottom of my heard am truly sorry for using x-ray. Im not gonna sit here and complain about how I wasn't xraying and so on but I really am sorry. Ive completely learnt my lesson from xraying and I can assure you that I will never do it again.

Why do you want to come back: Why wouldn't I want to come back? I just started playing Minecraft again (as I took a 5 year break lmao) literally a few hours ago and it was the first Minecraft server that I came on and played on. From literally 9 aclock this morning until I am using this appeal I have been playing grinding and I decided to use an xray because I was stupid and didn't want to do it legit. I love the server though, the people, the staff the spawn and even the fact that everyone and when I say this I mean everyone is polite to you, even the new spawns. So im begging you to please let me back on the server as ive learnt my lesson and ill never use it again, thanks jay Smile

Please answer the following questions:

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(11-05-2018, 11:23 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please answer the following questions:

Why is X-raying bad?  X-raying is bad because it gives the player using it a massive advantage by being able to see resources and ores through walls and floors. It allows them to get materials that even long term players of the server might not have yet and allows them to possibly trade the items they get for even better stuff.

How does X-raying affect other players? Xraying affects other players because it allows the person who is x-raying to possibly get diamonds and other valuable resources that other players may spend hours or even days trying to get them. Also in a pvp situatuation, the player using x-ray may have much better loot then the player they are fighting. This next point is directed at your server as griefing and stealing isn't permitted but it can allow the player to get resources like obsidian to protect from griefers or even to find creeper through walls to get tnt to raid with.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? X-ray effects the servers economy as it allows people who do not have much time on the server to have loot that even some of the long term players do not have. It also allows them to sell the stuff that they get from x-raying and get a lot of money then use that money to get other things to help them to continue to x-ray then the process restarts again.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray? If you really need specific ores like diamonds, gold and maybe redstone, I have found that mining at around levels 10-15 is a very effective way of getting these ores. Also just doing your own thing whilst going through a cave is a good way of getting ores. And if it is an item that does not require mining, trading or buying from other players can be a good way.

What have you learned from this ban? From this ban, I have learnt that there is not really any real benefits from x-ray. All it does is end up you being banned from servers that you enjoy playing on and giving yourself advantages that other players are not able to have because they have played the game legitimately. I just want to say one more time that I am sorry for using x-ray and I can assure you that I will never use it again.
PS: I have wrote this twice now as chrome crashed lmao, have a nice day Smile

You have been unbanned, please turn over all items received from x-ray to a staff member once you log in. Welcome back to HomeTown.