Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP)Confusedmp.hometown.com

Minecraft name:KeepFink221

Reason for your ban:Griefing

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: I will fix of what i have done

Why do you want to come back: Because i built a really cool castle and later on when i am finished i want people to join my castle and i dont want to lose it

Hello Fink. I was called to Nikki's town today because several homes of hers were broken into. Around the door areas, a custom door was put in by you in order to get into the properties. I have the rollback evidence here: http://imgur.com/a/0Deg7

After the fourth house I was called to (you every time) I gave up doing it individually and I rolled back everything you had done in a 100 block radius. There were 18 blocks altogether.

I am glad you owned up to it. Before I can unban you, I need to know that this will not happen again.

(03-11-2016, 12:19 PM)Arayvek Wrote: Hello Fink. I was called to Nikki's town today because several homes of hers were broken into. Around the door areas, a custom door was put in by you in order to get into the properties. I have the rollback evidence here: http://imgur.com/a/0Deg7

After the fourth house I was called to (you every time) I gave up doing it individually and I rolled back everything you had done in a 100 block radius. There were 18 blocks altogether.

I am glad you owned up to it. Before I can unban you, I need to know that this will not happen again.

Dear Arayvek Im truley sorry for my crimes and i promise that this will not happen again and if it does u can ban me for good, To be honest I thought this town was already griefed on and was abandoned cause a whole building was flooded when i got there so i thought it would be ok, i am sorry for my actions, i hope we can move past this and have peace and maybe be good friendsBig Grin

Okay. Just know that even if it looks previously griefed or even abandoned, it is not allowed to grief. No circumstance excuses it. Not even if they grief you first. We'll fix it lol. I'm unbanning you. Welcome back to HomeTown.