Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: _Nafets

Reason for your ban: grief/theft

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned:  To be honest there is absolutely no excuse for my insolent behaviour, but after getting griefed on other survival servers and playing after a long time again, I wanted to ''grief back''. Needless to say that this was really childish of me. I am deeply sorry for the issues I have caused and I can assure you I will never do it again. Of course I will give the items I stole back. I really regret my actions and hope you are able to forgive me.

Why do you want to come back: I have been invited by some of my friends to play Vanilla Minecraft, after not playing Minecraft for a long time. The idea sounded great and I was really into building my own house in their small, but cozy town. I would love to build on your server again.

To be unbanned for your actions of grief and theft I want you to answer the following questions.

1. Why is stealing from another player wrong?
2. How does stealing and griefing effect the owner of the build/blocks?
3. What have you learned from this experience?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(11-06-2018, 02:50 PM)Steasaur Wrote: To be unbanned for your actions of grief and theft I want you to answer the following questions.

1. Why is stealing from another player wrong?
2. How does stealing and griefing effect the owner of the build/blocks?
3. What have you learned from this experience?

1. Because no one wants to get their hard earned items stolen by someone else. It's just unfair and definetely not ok.

2. The owner worked hard for the items I stole and now it's gone. That's something no one should do. The owner is most likely worried about the items I stole. No one wants that to happen to themselves.

3. That griefing is under any circumstances not okay. I have learned a lot and shouldn't destroy other peoples work.

At this time of this post you have been unbanned.

Please return what you stole to any staff member .

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “