Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name:
 CHMIV

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: It was a theft, I agree.. But it seemed that it was very much abandoned and it seemed like no one was using it and it wasn't being used. I know that I broke the rules by stealing/griefing said item, but I am a first offender, and I won't do such again if I were to come back. 

Why do you want to come back: It seems that everyone in the server is very nice and helpful. I love the community and it seems like it could be a fun place for me. I really want to come back and hang out among others in the community. 

I hope you take time to consider my appeal, and I understand if it is not accepted. Thank you Smile

Please answer the following questions. I expect at least 2 sentences for each of the questions.

1) If a build looked abandoned, are you allowed to take over, modify, or take anything from it (including contents in the chests)? Why or why not?
2) Similar question to above, but the owner of the build is banned. Are you still allowed? Why or why not?
3) In general, why is stealing wrong and how does it affect other players?
4) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]