Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: blueflame9

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't thinking when I did what I did, and I felt bad after I did it, my greed got the best of me.

Why do you want to come back: When I joined the server I was thinking that everybody would just mind their own business and it would be solo, but only 5 minutes in I saw how friendly and helpful the community is. I couldn't tell the players and staff apart because they were all acting the same way. I just really loved the server and hope that I can come back to it. Heart

Please answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences each, after which I will consider having you unbanned.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you steal the beacon?

6) Did you grief or steal anything else that you would like to let staff know about now? Failure to do this may result in you being banned again.

7) What have you learned from this experience?

1) No I am not allowed to mess with or destroy anyone else's blocks. That is considered griefing and is wrong.
2) Even if a player is banned they could write an appeal to get back into ther server and then continue on their build. In other words no its not allowed unless given permission to do so.
3) If it completely abandoned then yes but I would still not. Someone else could have already put stuff in it and you don't want to mess with it either.
4) If I accidental break someone else's blocks i should yell them what happened or report it immediately. Its the best thing to do in that situation
5) I stole it because I thought it was an easy way to make money. I thought that it wouldn't have any effect on me
6) I don't remember if I did or not but for my own sake I am going to assume that I did, still i'm not sure if I did or not. If I did I probably took a lot, i'm that kind of person...
7)I learned that whatever you do will have an effect on whats coming. I will never steal or grief again.

May I please get a response i really want to get back in the server

You've been unbanned, when you log back onto the server you will need to turn over any stolen items to myself or another staff member. Welcome back to Hometown!

Thanks so much! I will have to buy a beacon first but i will do it immediately. Thanks!