• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Derp (Guardian) discriminates against Greenview
One thing I may comment is that guardians are probably the most active on the server, helping others out, every day they're on trying to help in every way they can, and if one of them was telling you to remove something from chat, it's most likely to prevent controversy or stop chat violations [Edit: or something else in this nature]. In this case, it seems that derp [Edit: and any other staff involved] [were] just trying to stop altercations from happening between other players and your town members. And because the town seems to be big, and if the whole town is talking about politics about the town, it could potentially become spammy. Which is what I think any staff would try and stop. Now, as I don't know the details of the whole situation I would say to try and talk with some of the staff members to see what is allowed and what isn't to prevent this altercation again. Something I always do is try to put myself in others shoes, and think about why they do what they do, and how my own actions affected theirs, now I don't always do this, but just think about what they're trying to prevent and their duty as staff, and just think about how they might respond to things like this! It will help. But, As I don't know the situation, neither do I want to get fully invested in it, everything I've stated is my opinion, it is not fact. I also mean no offense to anyone, or any group, with my words. Once again, thank you for reading!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derp (Guardian) discriminates against Greenview - by Cil - 11-13-2018, 09:29 AM