• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Derp (Guardian) discriminates against Greenview
(11-13-2018, 07:16 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: It is not that *she* "discriminates" against your town, it is that your town is the only active town on the server that holds "town meetings" in public chat and not in a party to keep the chat flood-free, which, to many users, is considered spammy and annoying. She has also said that you are allowed to discuss town politics in chat but if it gets spammy it could flood chat.

Grenview has moved their public meetings into a discord server and they do not discuss politics anymore because of Derp's threats. Derp is not handling this professionally and is making alot of active players unhappy. 

(11-13-2018, 12:07 PM)derpedo Wrote: I was not talking to you. I was talking to another player on at the time, who was spamming chat with his announcements about the "Town election" you guys have going on. If you have any other concerns, I addressed the situation in the other forum thread.

Derp you do realize that there is more than one town holding elections, it isnt just Greenview, we inspired other towns to follow after us. We are changing this server for the better, just because we dont agree with you doesnt mean you get to treat us how you want.
~ND

Messages In This Thread
RE: Derp (Guardian) discriminates against Greenview - by NoDefiance - 11-14-2018, 05:23 AM