Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeals
Sad 
The servers IP that i got banned from is smp.hometownmc.com

My minecraft username is : jackbkincaid

Reason for your ban: Greifing of a beacon

Who banned you: steasaur

Why should you be unbanned:  I admit that i was in the wrong and that it wont happen again and the stuff that i took i will give back and i will give them more it was a stupid decision on my part i dont know why i did it i should not have done it if i get unbanned i will never do it again and wont grief as it is disrescpedt full to others which is rude i have learnt that taking a becon is bannable and that i should never do it again 

Why do you want to come back: i want to come back to the smp beacuse i really enjoyed the server and evertime i hae the time i am on the server doing somthing and it is the most fun i have had on a server in a long time and unfortunitlly i had to ruin it 

To be unbanned you will need to answer the following:

1. Why did you steal the beacon?

2. Why is it wrong to take other players blocks?

3. What have you learned from this?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(11-14-2018, 04:49 AM)Steasaur Wrote: To be unbanned you will need to answer the following:

1. Why did you steal the beacon?  
2. Why is it wrong to take other players blocks?

To be unbanned you will need to answer the following:

1. Why did you steal the beacon?  at first i was going to fix it as there was a whole in it but then decides to be stupid and keep the blocks

2. Why is it wrong to take other players blocks? it is wrong to take others blocks as i did not earn it and they have to get one again which takes away from what other things they want to do

to not ever take other peoples blocks because its not yours its theres which they are using for other projects,.

I understand you are wanting to play but pestering me via dm is not going to work. I couldn't have unbanned you any quicker if I'd wanted too.

Your answers were adequate, please remember them next time you are tempted to take anything that doesn't belong to you.

You have been unbanned, upon returning please return any stolen blocks to on of the staff.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “