Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appealing for grief(Im sorry)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: LilStardust

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I wasnt doing any grief i was just gone from my computer for an hour cause me and my brother share the same computer so when hes done playing and stuff he gives me the computer. Then i asked Chumchumsarah "whats wrong?" because she said her home was wrecked and then im put in a jail cell and then banned. I talked to my brother and said he wouldnt do it again and i will be more carefull with my minecraft acount. Im sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i really enjoy playing on the server with other people so i dont get lonely and get anxiety. I also want to come back because the community on the server is so good to me and also because i did a little work collab with some friends, and i really miss them. I am also new to the server i joined about 3 or 2 days ago and everyone was so nice with me. I am really sorry for whta my brother did and i will try to rebuild the place he griefed, I am really sorry please forgive him for griefing and me for not being carefull.

Keep in mind that this is your account and you will be held responsible for whatever actions happen while your account is logged in on HomeTown. In the future do not let your brother go unsupervised while playing on HomeTown if he is going to grief. 

You have been unbanned. Please be more careful next time.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]