Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: PrinceVoxic

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Thatguy

Why should you be unbanned: Got on and decided I go out and look for Cows to slaughter when i stumbled upon a unclaimed beacon and decided to take it instead of continuing on my adventure. Now I have realized what I done was wrong and unclaimed blocks also are bannable. This mistake wont happen again. 

Why do you want to come back: 2nd day on the Server, bought a rank day 1 and would love to use it. The Server seems Really friendly and Its hard finding a server like this one. 
[Image: 73000-german-delicatessen-pickles.jpg]

SAme way I was banned, well written and I hope we both get unbanned and can use our ranks.

(11-24-2018, 10:12 AM)PolygonFruits Wrote: SAme way I was banned, well written and I hope we both get unbanned and can use our ranks.

Don't post on other players ban appeals.
[Image: image0.jpg]

Okay so here's the deal. It doesn't matter if there wasn't a golden shovel claim. When you join the server, at the beginning of the tutorial you are told to do /rules. Rule six very clearly states "Do not modify other player's builds. This includes crops and animals". If we required players to claim all builds this rule would be unnecessary. As it stands grief is not allowed in any form. From your response to me on the server and your messages to another Guardian on discord regarding your ban (seen here: https://imgur.com/a/gsTNyuW), I'm not 100% sure that you are willing to take responsibility for your actions, instead you would rather place the blame on the person you griefed. So I'm going to take a bit of your own advice, you say the server should teach responsibility, so here's what's going to happen, I want at least two sentence answers to each of the following questions before I will consider unbanning you.

Why is griefing other players not allowed?

How does griefing affect other players?

Who is responsible for you being banned and why?

Hey Admin!
Griefing isnt allowed because it ruins the game for other people and their hard work to get the item. Sometimes you just gotta work hard to get something. Griefing other players isn't allowed because, it ruins the enjoy-ability of the game for others. Dont grief if you wouldn't want to be griefed yourself. Kinda the Golden rule. The thing everyone learns in pre-school. And of course i am responsible because im the one who took the block. Should of just kept walking.
Sincerely PrinceVoxic

Sorry for the delay, you've been unbanned, please make sure to turn in any stolen items to myself or another staff member! Welcome back!