Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal for Scottknightwsp
Server you were banned on: Hometown SMP Server

Minecraft name: Scottknightwsp

Reason for your ban: X-Raying Diamonds

Who banned you: Grimme_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned:

Hey Grimme/admins, obviously writing this post makes me feel like a total idiot, but I figured I'd do my best to make up for something stupid I did around a year ago. I'd like to start off by making it known that I truly regret my actions, and understand that certain things on this server are not allowed, and some of those things are held at a higher level. But of course, being as immature as I was a year ago, I decided to test my luck X-Raying, pretty much the worst of them all, and hoping to not get caught, even though I had seen how it had faired for other people in different ban appeals I read. I'm honestly not sure what made me do it, maybe it was immaturity,  as I'm not the kind of person known to do things that break rules, but figured that this was a great idea. I understand what I did and get that it was wrong, and don't want myself to be known as one of those people who were stupid enough to try to do this, but instead want to become someone in the community people respect, and I truly miss the hours I've spent on this server. If there's one thing that I believe led to me X-raying, it was more than likely immaturity, as stated above. Although you can only mature so much over the course of a year, I've come to respect authority figures much more, especially with all the anti-authority protests and state of mind in the western world. I can now understand how being an admin on a server like this can be difficult, because although you can be a respected and loved part of a community like this, you can also be known as someone who is disliked simply because you do your job. To close, and come back to my original statement, I'd like to be unbanned because I realize the error of my ways and attribute it to both my stupidity and immaturity.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back as I think I can become a part of the community again. Almost how a prisoner is reintegrated into society, I'd like to become a functioning part of the Hometown Community again. And with this text post, I also vow to not break a single HT rule again for as long as I'm on this server, and if unbanned, I ask that you one day permanently ban me if I have broken a rule to the slightest extent. Another reason and the final reason I hope to present, is that I'd like to come back and one day, despite my tarnished record, become an Admin on this server, as I now can understand what it is like to be the lowest level of the HT hierarchy, I'd eventually like to become someone who has went from breaking the rules, to enforcing them at the highest extent.

I'd like it known that since they weren't removed and I was shortly unbanned for some reason, I have given all diamonds I own, X-rayed or not, to Lex, as part one of my two part apology.

I'd like to thank all who read this and wish you well throughout the rest of your day.

Smile