• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current End Cleanup
Every corner, every empty space, there is an end farm within 100 blocks, there is nowhere to build, and they all interfere with farms beside them. There are sooo many abandoned farms, farms belonging to banned players, farms unfinished, farms just started, farms that doesn't even work in 1.9. They are all there. Please for mine, and many other player's sake, clean up the end for us. If the player is banned, remove their farms. If the player is inactive for 1 year, remove their farms. If the end farm has huge amount of pulsing pistons, which i found a lot of, remove it. I am trying to build a second end farm due to popularity and it is impossible to find a place. I am sure this request has gone unfulfilled for a long time and an end clean-up is long overdue. So please, I beg the server admins, have some initiative. Thank you.

I must agree with Jelly, thank you for making this known.
I am sure the admins will reevaluate and adjust to better fit the needs of current players

-Thanks for reading Big Grin
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

If you don't mind, could you make a thread or edit this one with coords to each unused end farm? I can clean it up quicker. Also once the server is free from any lag, there will be another end world and the current one will be just be an end farm world

I sure can, But are there any cautions before I do so? I'll list every farm i come to and I'll list their current condition in terms of owner status and completion.

Nope, I'll double check before I clear as well

It's been like that since i can remember. Gums old farm is still there and he's been banned for a year or more now and is unlikely to ever come back. I think the farm was allowed to stay because people payed for access to the farm, if that's true, then for sure there is tons of farms just like it around.

Part of the problem is players like myself and some others who have a number of end farms that in turn is limiting room for new players to come in and build their own farms. Sucks for them. Honestly there should perhaps be a rule put in place where players can't own more than one end farm, maybe two. This would allow more players to come in and will allow more room to build their farms.

Another rule that could be useful is removing farms after a certain amount of time if players are inactive or banned. Staff can do that now, but it's very rare, so if there is a rule then it would be keep up to date more often.

Should also be wary of farms that broke because of 1.9. Some players like myself will be fixing them (if they stay in this clear out).

I have seen most likely every end farm or end farm project in the end. I found about 30, and only 11 are considered operational. 12 farms belong to players inactive for more than 6 months or banned for more than 1 year. 5 farms belong to players too old to be /seen. 3 farms have pulsing pistons causing EXTREME lag. 9 farms out of 30 are incomplete. Only 4 farms, I repeat, 4 out of 30 farms are operational AND belong to active players, and they are Arayvek, _JELLy__, Zany and Geno. I attached the excel sheet, have a look. from what I find most can be gone.

Attached Files
.xlsx   HT endfarm list.xlsx (Size: 11.09 KB / Downloads: 10)

I still use /warp cef3 or whatever it is called every now and again for XP, instead of being destroyed it should be reopened in my opinion. Smile

Sure, if ppl still have access to one of the 11 operational farms, we can leave em, but the rest can be cleaned up, especially if the owner is inactive or banned. I say remove all the farms that have inactive owner and not operational.

Also the reduced render distance reduced the mob cap in the end from 34 per player to just 16, which is quite dramatic, can you increase it again?