• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: GAM3BABIZZ

Reason for your ban: I failed to replant saplings or A sapling at got wood.

Who banned you: geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: if I'm being honest I shouldn't have been banned because it is just a silly thing to be banned for just for not replanting? I could've been have a family emergency and had to close my laptop right away and I'd get banned for not replanting.

[b]Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because secret Santa is coming up and I really wanted to participate in that. I also love this server so much and go on it a lot. I don't want to have wasted $45 on vip3 for nothing..

Had it been only a few trees not replanted it would have been nothing more than a warning by mail. However, when nearly half of a section of farm has not been replanted, followed by other sections having missing trees by the same player, that falls under grief and is ban worthy. Had the hypothetical you proposed in your appeal happened, I certainly would have understood and the ban would be lifted. Likewise, had you simply said "yes I forgot to replant, sorry." you would have also been easily unbanned. Instead you decided to lash out against the reason you were banned, neither denying or accepting responsibility for your actions. This appeal is denied. Please make a new one.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.