Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal.
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name:alkaneray40

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: i am very sorry about the thing what happend. because i let my friend play on my account and it looks like he stole something. i wouldnt do this because its not worth it to steal something from someone else.

Why do you want to come back: i am playing on the server and dont wanna be banned because had such a good memories and many fun time. if i could be unbanned would be great because this wont happen again. 

greetings from,
Eray alkan

Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(12-24-2018, 12:44 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? no im not allowed to do anything if its not mine.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
no because maybe he can be unbanned later.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
no maybe he forgot to claim it and would be nice if i overclaim it.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
place it immidiatly back otherwise ban.

5) What have you learned from this experience?
to not my friends play on my account and dont break anything from someone else.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.