Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal: Theft
Server you were banned on: hometown.smp

Minecraft name: IWillMissYou

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: Hometown is one of my all-time favorite servers, and I finally learned that any type of theft is wrong, small or large. I will be more diligent when I am in another person's territory and not take anything unless explicit permission is granted by the player. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because Hometown is one of the friendly communities that I enjoy playing on. I've tried many towny servers, but none compare to Hometown. I have yet to find one with so many warps and resources created by other players. I also have spent hours everyday these from the last two months on here, and want to continue having fun building on a server I truly cherish. 

Alright so here's the deal.
I originally banned you for minor theft from my shop (the end crystals you stole from one of my unlocked chests)  and was perfectly happy to offer the chance for you to appeal. But after further investigation I found a significant amount of theft from you elsewhere.

In your last appeal you promised  to be a "law abiding member of the server" to quote you directly; however, within two days of  being unbanned you stole over 6000 items from a player's shop. (took a while to find as it is not an active shop, anymore but it's still major theft.)

Because of this disregard for our rules and the belongings of other players on the server, this appeal is denied.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/LYeUOyo?fbclid=IwAR2...ChXIS3UIVI

Is there anyway for me to be unbanned? (3 months banned, account reset, inventory reset, etc; If not, could I return the stacks of iron and gold to you, and then be banned again? I feel really guilty and don't want to hold onto resources that other players could use if I'm not on the server.