• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp?

Minecraft name: Sweetgamerplays

Reason for your ban: I was with someone using x-ray 

Who banned you: Uberdeathbunny

Why should you be unbanned:   THe reason I should be unbanned is because I didn't know x-ray mining was something I could get banned from. In the chat, someone asked to team anybody was allowed to say yes, a sign in my underground house says that I wanted a friend, so I decided to team with them. they then asked if I wanted to go mining i said yes because in my mind that was a way to befriend somebody, a nice trip to a cave. what He basically told me he could find ore using x-ray. if I had known that I could get banned from it I would have told him so. I realize I did something wrong, and that somewhere there were probably a set of rules and it's probably my fault I didn't read them

Why do you want to come back: The community in hometown is nice and when I ask a question I usually get answered by the people in the server, all of my other multiplayer games are just unfun and pvp is usually allowed that's why i built my house underground because I was used to being greeted and murdered. I love playing on hometown, and if i get unbanned i'll read the rules

I will still want at least 1 sentence per question answers.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]