smp.hometwonmc.com

minecraft name: 

_Shirogane_

reason for my ban: 

theft

who banned me: 

Guy

why I should be unbanned: 

Honestly, I don't know why I was banned, especially for theft because I'm not quite sure what I stole. I was unaware that I was stealing something but if I could be told as to what I did steal then I would gladly appreciate and return it. I sincerely apologize for whatever I stole and I promise I won't let this happen again. 

why I want to come back:

Reasons as to why I would like to come back is because 
1) I made a lot of progress in my town that I was making and I'd hate to never be able to work on it.
2) I made a good amount of new friends there and I would like to play on that server with them again. 
3) I was planning on having some other friends of mine join me and help with my town eventually. 
4) I genuinely like the server for what it is.

Thank you for reading this and I would appreciate it if I could be unbanned and able to play on the server again Smile

- _Shirogane_ (rn: David)

correction: smp.hometownmc.com

So I banned you for stealing some items from unlocked chests in my shop (it has multiple warps including that, book, and bone among others) With that said, your theft was minor and as of now you have already been unbanned. Please be aware that taking items from chests, even if unlocked, is considered theft unless given permission. Welcome back to Hometown!

(12-26-2018, 09:06 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: So I banned you for stealing some items from unlocked chests in my shop (it has multiple warps including that, book, and bone among others) With that said, your theft was minor and as of now you have already been unbanned. Please be aware that taking items from chests, even if unlocked, is considered theft unless given permission. Welcome back to Hometown!

Thank you; as I said, I wasn't aware that I was stealing something but thanks for letting me know.