• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the mods?
Is this where the Cookie Cartel people went?

I don't know what Cookie Cartel is. If you're asking who the Mods are, as in server staff, the active Mods here are Star and Lex.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Alright thanks.

And Vilneas

(03-15-2016, 11:19 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: And Vilneas

Vil is an Admin. The current Mods are allensoko, lex and Star.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Sorrys

(03-15-2016, 09:31 PM)Spyer2k Wrote: Is this where the Cookie Cartel people went?

Shhsss, no one should be speaking of this.  We want to keep this a secret.
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

Alyex227 has been temporarily banned from the forums and wanted to forward this message to you.

"hey Spyer, been a while since I've seen you around. Most of the people from the old server and the ripoff server haven't shown up here besides me and JuiceJump [megalolz1 has but only for a few days and then seemingly quit], I'm not very active atm due to the mess that is the army recruitment, but I'll pick up activity again soon. If you plan on staying by, feel free to ask Veo or JuiceJump for some of my items or whatever you need. I'd post this from my account but I'm forum banned until the 20th, some things never change. -Alyex227"

(03-16-2016, 07:06 AM)frost Wrote: Alyex227 has been temporarily banned from the forums and wanted to forward this message to you.

"hey Spyer, been a while since I've seen you around. Most of the people from the old server and the ripoff server haven't shown up here besides me and JuiceJump [megalolz1 has but only for a few days and then seemingly quit], I'm not very active atm due to the mess that is the army recruitment, but I'll pick up activity again soon. If you plan on staying by, feel free to ask Veo or JuiceJump for some of my items or whatever you need. I'd post this from my account but I'm forum banned until the 20th, some things never change. -Alyex227"
Cool thanks. I don't really play Minecraft anymore I just like to drop in and see how the Creeper Cartel people are doing.

Well if you want, get me on Steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/alyex227/
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]