Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Precious_Warrior

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: Well, I don't really remember who you are and what I did to your base, but I won't do it again because I didn't realize I could get banned... Pls remind me what I did.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I really like playing Minecraft and I like this server a lot as we can play together and build and have fun. Please put me back, and sorry for griefing Sad

It wasn’t my base you griefed.

You and another player mined diamond blocks at warp moop and stole some of them on a corner hoping to get away with it not being noticable from inside the room.

Update your appeal accordingly.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(12-28-2018, 09:06 PM)Steasaur Wrote: It wasn’t my base you griefed.

You and another player mined diamond blocks at warp moop and stole some of them on a corner hoping to get away with it not being noticable from inside the room.

Update your appeal accordingly.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Precious_Warrior

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: So, here's what happened. I wanted some diamond blocks and people were saying that the guy that made the place had given up on it. Me and my friends then took the corner blocks as we thought that we were only taking a few and the person who made the place probably won't realize it and not care too. I had also heard that it  had been griefed before, and the place wasn't claimed so I thought that it won't be so serious. But after getting banned I realized after reading the rules and stuff that you cannot mess with another's build and now I really regret it because I took someone else's stuff and I will be happy to return the diamonds and I will never do it again. 
Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I really like playing Minecraft and I like this server a lot as we can play together and build and have fun. Please put me back, and sorry for griefing [Image: sad.png]

Answer each of the following with at least 2 sentances each to be considered for an unban:

1. Why was it wrong to steal those blocks?

2. When is it ok to take blocks from another players build... AND why? 
   a) When its clearly abandoned.
   b) When the owner is rich and won't miss the blocks.
   c) Never under any circumstances.
   d) When no one will notice the damage anyway.

3. What have you learned from this ban?

(12-30-2018, 04:44 AM)Steasaur Wrote: Answer each of the following with at least 2 sentances each to be considered for an unban:

because you wanted to build a giant Beacon and I destroyed that.

Because they were very expensive.

2. When is it ok to take blocks from another players build... AND why? 
   a) When its clearly abandoned.
   b) When the owner is rich and won't miss the blocks.
   c) Never under any circumstances.
   d) When no one will notice the damage anyway.

If you build or Help the Apperance of their Buildings 
C) ,Or if its Offensive 

That you get banned way easier than I thought and I already spent to many hours to loose that progress

Phantom372 this is not your ban appeal.

If you want to be unbanned you need to make your own like the player above.

Answer each of the following with at least 2 sentances each to be considered for an unban:

It was wrong as they were another person's build. They had worked hard for it like I had started out  and I would feel bad to lose those blocks so he would to. And it isn't good to hurt another person.

2. When is it OK to take blocks from another players build... AND why? 
   a) When its clearly abandoned. You might be mistaken if it is abandoned or not as sometimes people are banned or are working on another project and might need the build later. And they  would probably pick up the blocks if they really abandon it.
   b) When the owner is rich and won't miss the blocks. No, you should still not do this as even if the owner is rich he also worked really hard to get here and it is his hard work and property.
   c) Never under any circumstances. Well, if it is your friend and he is given you permission to do it, then only. Or if it is a community farm you can take it but you should replace it. Other than that, even if the zone isn't claimed, you cannot touch a block you haven't placed.
   d) When no one will notice the damage anyway. No. Even if nobody has noticed it, it still belongs to that person and even if he doesn't notice it, eg. some diamonds are stolen, and his money is less, his money is still less, and that is basically taking someone's hard work  even if he doesn't notice it.

I have learnt that you should always read through the rules and even if what you think is right, it isn't always right and you must reflect and put yourself in that position. You can get banned if you don't follow the rules and it isn't fun for anyone so you should always not steal/grief and follow the rules. 

Thank you for reading and please put me back in hometown. I'm missing it already. I will return the diamonds and I'm sorry.  Sad

Thank you for your detailed answers. You have been unbanned.

Upon your return please give any staff member the blocks you took.

Welcome back to HomeTown!