Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: slamminsammyj

Reason for your ban: Beacon theft

Who banned you: Uber

Why you should be unbanned: I would like to say that I am sorry to Otto (MinerDeviant) for taking his beacon without asking. I borrowed it when I was working on a different build and forgot to return it to him. Before my ban I returned the beacon to Otto from where I got it. I apologise again to Otto for taking his beacon without asking and hope I didn't cause him too muh trouble.

Why you want to come back: I want to come back to the HomeTown server because I wish to remain a part of the community and continue working on the town we have established within said wall. I also wish yo continue playing with my friends, both ones I met in the community and ones I knew before I started playing on HomeTown.

Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1. No. You should never delete, harvest, or add to another players property or build without their permission. This applies no matter what, even if their land was not claimed.

2. No, if a player is banned you may not take over their build. This is because a player may be unbanned at some point, or they have given the property to someone else. Also, it is not ok to destroy something that someone spent their time to create, banned or not banned.

3. No, you can not remove any part of an abandoned build. Just because a build is abandoned doesn't mean that the creator of the build doesn't still have plans for the build, or the intention to resume the project at a later time.

4. If you accidentally break another olayers block, you should call staff to have them roll back the damages. You can also give any blocks that were removed from the build to that staff member.

5. What I have learned from this experience is to not take from or damage another players build without their permission. This includes your friends just as much as complete strangers.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.