• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silk Touch Spawner Plugin (Can solve the ink epidemic)
Do you guys think adding a silk touch spawner plugin, would be a good idea. I remember playing in a server where we could silk touch them and add a spawn egg into it and make farms, so staff could introduce squid eggs to us, add them to the spawners and we can get ink again. This can be done for leather too.
Everything is Panda

Very bad Idea, in my view. I was on one where u could silk and move spawners and add any eggs, it ended up you could have 10 spawners in one chunk spewing out everything from skellys, spiders, zombies, slimes etc at an enormous rate. The price of everything plummeted to basically free because there were so many spawners producing so much stuff. A lot of people also got bored because there was no need to build farms or manage villagers or have big shops so nothing really to do. I had a slime spawner and within 2 hours of afk I could fill a double chest of slime balls. Also had a cow spawner, had so much leather within a week it would take an army to use it all up.

The server does need to see what things are really hard to get and why and find ways of tweaking it if possible. Something has gone wrong with this last update as its not only squids, parrots are now rare when they werent before, seems each update they come or go. With cows people really need to find cows first and then build there home near them. There are plenty of cows around, too many people build in an obscure location and then expect everything on their doorstep.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

I have to agree with Belg on this one, it would just flatten the INKonomy heh heh. . . get it. . . ANyways, It would crash the economy as people who are inactive and buy these things with chestshops wouldnt be able to change their prices, then people would sell to them, stealing all their money, its just a big darn mess.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023