Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: sporadic_walrus

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Dar

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't grief anyones build. I took down my own house. I was invited to live in a town with some other players, and was one of the first to live there. I built a house and build a lot of things underground. The owners of the town got mad at me and told me I had to get rid of everything underground so other players could build under there as well. So, I figured that if I couldn't build what I wanted to build then a town wasn't where I should build so I took all of my stuff that I used to build my house (wood, smooth stone, crops and other various items) and went to a different location. And I got banned for taking down my own house and moving

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy the server and the players it has on it. Everyone is helpful and the community is really a great place to be and I want to continue doing so. I understand how what I broke down could be seen as a grief but it was my own build that I took down so I don't know if that counts as a grief or not, I may be wrong. 

apparently if we catch even 1 staff member in a bad mood then from that point forward every staff member that logs in decides to follow and harass you over simple things, i got banned for swearing(through staff told me swearing was perfectly ok) when 4 people were harassing me in chat while i was trying to get help from an actual staff member with a staff tag,(of course staff did nothing to the random players in chat doing the same thing i was) played 14 hours straight then like clockwork every few hours a new staff would come on, then decided "be quiet or get banned" was the option i was handed. my house was about 80 blocks from another build i didn't see and when i was checking how far i needed to move me and 2 other players i was starting a town with then one of the 4 staff members banned me. zero reply on my appeal, it shows what kind of staff this server has when the ban appeals have almost 1500 threads and general discussion barely has 150....

NinjarakuPwns, do not post on others ban appeals.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “