• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban - Appeal (updated)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP          

Minecraft name: Ghost123Swe                                                         

Reason for your ban: Grief                                                          

Who banned you: Steasaur                                                                 

Why should you be unbanned: I'm gonna be totally honest in my text. What happened was, someone in chat wrote: "go to /warp moop for free xp." I wanted to check it out and went there. I found a room with diamond blocks and then i lost my mind. The real reason why i took them was because they are very valuable. It was a big mistake and it was the right decision to ban me. This taught me to never steal anything, no matter what situation it is. I will of course return the diamonds. I think everyone deserves a second chance. 

Why do you want to come back: As I wrote before, I put down lots of effort, time and soul into hometown. And I don't regret anh of it because I really enjoyed it. This mistake taught me a good lession and I won't do somethink like this ever again.

Please answer these two questions to be unbanned and please answer with two or more sentences to each:

1. Why is taking blocks from another player wrong?

2. What have you learned from this ban?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(01-06-2019, 07:21 PM)Steasaur Wrote: Please answer these two questions to be unbanned and please answer with two or more sentences to each:

1. Why is taking blocks from another player wrong?

2. What have you learned from this ban?

1. It's always wrong to take something from another person, no matter what it is or no matter what value it has. The person have put down effort in getting it and it's totally wrong to just take it from them because he or she owns it. 

2. I've learned to not steal/take anything from anyone or anyones house. It dosen't matter if it seems abandonned because the person still owns it. This taught me a very good lession and in the future I will be more careful and not do something like this again.

You have been unbanned.

Upon your return, hand back any blocks you took to staff.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “