• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
You Asked For This
Like the thread subject said you ask for this and indeed you have staff member for I did not XRay and now I have sent an email to Frost. Because this is unfair. Accusing me of XRay when I did nothing of the sorts. Have you guys never heard of asking the accuse before banning them if they did something like that or asking them to show you how they did it in the first place.

In order to prove you didn't do it, you have to have proof. They have the logs which must say you did it, that is their proof. You have to prove their proof wrong if you wanna go down that road of "I didn't do it" because they hear that all the time. And if you don't have that proof, then its better to just say you did it and own up to it (Even if you didn't).

For instance, I've been banned for X-ray on another server before (even though I didn't do it). Since then I record my screen anytime I'm playing Minecraft.

Also emailing Frost isn't gonna help ya TBH. He has to go by what the server logs say as well (If he doesn't just go by this staffs opinion alone), which like I said, say you did it....or you wouldn't be banned.

Basically going to Frost, if anything at all, probably hurt your chances of getting unbanned. And announcing it to the forums only makes you seem like you're seeking attention.

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

(01-10-2019, 05:55 AM)victorycry Wrote: In order to prove you didn't do it, you have to have proof. They have the logs which must say you did it, that is their proof. You have to prove their proof wrong if you wanna go down that road of "I didn't do it" because they hear that all the time. And if you don't have that proof, then its better to just say you did it and own up to it (Even if you didn't).

For instance, I've been banned for X-ray on another server before (even though I didn't do it). Since then I record my screen anytime I'm playing Minecraft.

Also emailing Frost isn't gonna help ya TBH. He has to go by what the server logs say as well (If he doesn't just go by this staffs opinion alone), which like I said, say you did it....or you wouldn't be banned.

Basically going to Frost, if anything at all, probably hurt your chances of getting unbanned. And announcing it to the forums only makes you seem like you're seeking attention.

I am not looking for attention I am simply saying that I have been wronged and that I wont stop until I have been unbanned without swallowing the dog for something that I did not do.

Uber provided you with evidence on your denied appeal, how about you make another one in a few days!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(01-10-2019, 07:54 AM)Anonymouse Wrote: Uber provided you with evidence on your denied appeal, how about you make another one in a few days!

Yes I was proven with evidence but when was it consider XRay to just dig down from Lapis Lazuli ore straight down to bedrock.

perhaps you could have said that in the appeal?

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

(01-10-2019, 08:18 AM)victorycry Wrote: perhaps you could have said that in the appeal?

Well now I feel stupid never was really good at explaining myself.

(01-10-2019, 05:05 AM)DeathMist Wrote: I did not XRay

There is undeniable proof that you have.

(01-10-2019, 05:05 AM)DeathMist Wrote: I have sent an email to Frost.

All Frost is going to do, if he even decides to do anything, is look at the evidence in your ban appeal that shows that you have been xraying.

(01-10-2019, 05:05 AM)DeathMist Wrote: Have you guys never heard of asking the accuse before banning them

No. Staff will ban you when they find out you have broken the rules. You had a chance to appeal that ban and get back onto the server, but instead you decided to play the "I didn't do it" game and failed. If staff ban someone by mistake and they appeal, the ban will be lifted with no further questions.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Please open a proper ban appeal in the appropriate format to request evidence. Refusing to comply will ultimately influence the decision on whether you are unbanned.

Any other form of communication with regards to your ban will be ignored. Further threads other than a proper ban appeal will result the in the suspension of your forum account.