Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please unban me I did not tresspass
Server you were banned from : SMP
Minecraft name :ScooterBerry25
Reason for you were banned :Tresspassing
Who banned you D K  
Why should you be unbanned : I did nothing why would i be banned agian in one day! I did nothing. im starting this server does not like me or something because when I get off the next day im banned for no reason i did nothing and I think i should be unbanned.
why do you want to come back : I LOVE THE SERVER! ITS THE BEST! just almost done with it though i mean this is my 2nd time to be banned for no reason i would like to know why DK banned me thank you.

It might have been because i broke my friends glass to get her horse in she doesn't care. If it was take me off banment because she said she doesn't care.

[Image: 24lonjc.png]

Does this jog your mind?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

the logs never lie and you straight telling lies in an appeal will get you no where, we see everything that you place and break. so do you care to take another stab at this or do you wish to continue to lie about it.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I don't remember doing it. I am done fighting with you guys about it I think you just lost a customer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZn4Nt1ppPw
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Hi my name is ScooterBerry25 a 11 year old girl. I did not go in I had lost my house that day and was looking for it. I saw the pen and so i took a screen shot to show my friend and somehow my friend found the sheep pen and WENT IN!
i was very unhappy with my friend because I knew she had trespassed but I did not trespass you must have gotten us mixed up. My friend told me what they did and they were very unhappy what they had done. They felt sorry because they got me banned. Please unban me (:  Heart  Blush

Please unban me ): i have not gotten any replies. Please look at my ^ report up there please. and review it and please unban me
I

[Image: pELF2vE.png]
[Image: xjZEXpa.png]

i went to the area that you trespassed into, this was not your friend that did this. the screen shots here show you are the one that placed the dirt to get inside of the area. so i will ask you one last time, are you going to continue to lie about this or tell us the truth.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Ok you want to know what happend?This is complete truth :/ I lost my house and I saw the sheep pen I didnt know it was trespassing so I did place those blocks. I admit it but I didnt go in my friend tpd to me and I told her to not go in and she did. ): Im sorry I let you down but I didnt know. please im a young girl that didnt understand I PLEDGE TO NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE IT AGIAN
I will not say my friends name.
Why did you place the blocks in the first place? I dont know I mean I really dont know I think it was because I was amazed by the build and I couldnt see it and I wanted to take a screen shot for my friend wich I shouldnt of done :/ if you do let me back on can we build together for fun? I mean that would be amazing to me (:

Hi today was a very hard day today I have been crying because I have a dog and its my best friend but since we are moving we cannot take it. I can't type this without crying. This has nothing to do with my ban appeal. All I need from you guys is to pray for me. That would really help me. I am at the age were this is really hard year so far and I didn't want 2016 to be a bad year from the start. I wanted my house to sell and it did and I wanted my dog and I to be able to go to the beach but i guess that won't happen anymore. I just need someone to pray for me please thank you.