• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ban appeal
username:nathanorr2

got kicked for using caps without a warning so i came back and flamed a little dont think it constituted a ban however, i spent like 8 hours of my time on this server so id rather stay on it and just mute the chat so i dont have to hear the admins speak lol

edit: ban reason "find another server" great explanation

The ban was for disrespecting the Guardian with:
"[17:32:05] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Rookie] nathanorr2 >> whichever admin kicked me fuck off i dont have time for your inane faggotry"

You were then kicked and logged back on and were told:
[17:32:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] Steasaur >> nathanorr2 do not use slurs like that and watch your disresepct and caps

You responded with:
[17:32:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Rookie] nathanorr2 >> respect is an earned, not a given, why should i give respect to people who havent earned it?

I told you:
[17:33:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] Uber >> do not talk to the guardians like that

You replied with:
[17:33:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Rookie] nathanorr2 >> make me

So I made you go away, I will not allow someone to treat HT staff in such a disrespectful manner.

Your appeal is denied.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(01-28-2019, 05:50 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: The ban was for disrespecting the Guardian with:
"[17:32:05] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Rookie] nathanorr2 >> whichever admin kicked me fuck off i dont have time for your inane faggotry"

You were then kicked and logged back on and were told:
[17:32:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guardian] Steasaur >> nathanorr2 do not use slurs like that and watch your disresepct and caps

You responded with:
[17:32:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Rookie] nathanorr2 >> respect is an earned, not a given, why should i give respect to people who havent earned it?

I told you:
[17:33:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] Uber >> do not talk to the guardians like that

You replied with:
[17:33:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Rookie] nathanorr2 >> make me

So I made you go away, I will not allow someone to treat HT staff in such a disrespectful manner.

Your appeal is denied.
"you broke the rules and think you arent wrong change my mind" i did say those things however it doesnt constitute ban without kickwarn, if i knew i was gonna get banned for saying that i wouldnt have. i was just expecting a kick or a day mute lol.

Please use the proper format:
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

(01-28-2019, 06:10 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please use the proper format:
sure, here is the proper format for you so you can read it clearly. pro tip, if you have problems reading, use your pointer finger to keep the words in line!

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometownmc

Minecraft name: nathanorr2

Reason for your ban: "find another server"

Who banned you: uberdeathbunny

Why should you be unbanned: admin didnt give a full listed explanation into the ban until i posted on the forums, kick warned for disrespect then banned as i joined back for the same situation (he/she copy pasted what i said for the kick warn for the ban reason)

Why do you want to come back: Fun minecraft server met some cool people and have already spent 8 hours of my time on it, would rather i keep my progress and just turn off chat so i dont have to hear admins and just have the single player experience with other players.

(01-28-2019, 06:15 AM)samorr11 Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 06:10 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please use the proper format:
sure, here is the proper format for you so you can read it clearly. pro tip, if you have problems reading, use your pointer finger to keep the words in line!

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometownmc

Minecraft name: nathanorr2

Reason for your ban: "find another server"

Who banned you: uberdeathbunny

Why should you be unbanned: admin didnt give a full listed explanation into the ban until i posted on the forums, kick warned for disrespect then banned as i joined back for the same situation (he/she copy pasted what i said for the kick warn for the ban reason)

Why do you want to come back: Fun minecraft server met some cool people and have already spent 8 hours of my time on it, would rather i keep my progress and just turn off chat so i dont have to hear admins and just have the single player experience with other players.
bump

Unfortunately, you still seem to have this idea that you can talk down to the staff of HomeTown and we will comply to your will/demands. So please use your pointer finger and read the following closely.  At this time I must inform you that my original reply of "Appeal Denied" still stands and I will not lift the ban. I wish you the best of luck finding a new server.