Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: FoxtaiI6

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I was pretty new to the server and when i found an unclaimed house i immediately thought someone had just left it, so the first thing that came to mind was i could just take whatever since someone didn't want it and left it behind, but that wasn't the case and they just didn't have the land claim to protect it, and i should have thought more about it but i stupidly didn't and took some things from the property, afterwards i didn't think much of it and i should have been more considerate and left it alone, what i did was rude and not necessary and i now realize that and apologize.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy this server i've never been a big fan of pvp and when i found this server i was happy with what it had to offer, i was ready to put a lot of hours into the server, i could play with my friends in survival and not have to worry about being killed by other players, after play in the server for some time i was having a blast a got to build a house and and spend some time with friends, its a fantastic server and i'd love to stay and keep playing on it.

As the amount you griefed wasn't too much you have been unbanned.

Do not touch any blocks that are not yours in the future please.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “