Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown

Minecraft name: cupcake3422 ,and new account:_cookie_22 

Reason for your ban: ban evasion

Who banned you: hiyoko and Guy

Why should you be unbanned: because I am sorry for talking back to Hiyoko and saying things that are against the rules as cupcake3422 and making a new account _cookie_22 months later trying to come back to the server.

Why do you want to come back: because I love the server and wish I can come back. I could not find any other servers like it so i bought a whole new account just so i could be back on but i did not know that was also another ban evasion.

From my logbook, it seems you harassed someone for an hour, and then used an alternative account to "lay low". In the end, you became quite toxic indeed.

Your appeal has shown very little remorse and little to no effort. Your reasoning is insufficient. And thus your appeal is denied.

(01-28-2019, 03:36 PM)Hiyoko Wrote: From my logbook, it seems you harassed someone for an hour, and then used an alternative account to "lay low". In the end, you became quite toxic indeed.

Your appeal has shown very little remorse and little to no effort. Your reasoning is insufficient. And thus your appeal is denied.

i respect your decision thank you for your time.