Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: truthfighter

Reason for your ban: Breeding cow murder

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I found this server a couple of days ago and have really taken a liking to
it because its a nice friendly sever. Yes the cow murder was my own fault and I take full
responsibility for it i was being stupid and didn't realize what I had don't until after I had done
it i'm sorry for and damage/ problems caused.
Why do you want to come back: I love the sever and how simple and friendly it is to play on the
sever id like to continue on the build i'm working on and enjoy my time on the server thanks
truthfighter,

(01-29-2019, 06:31 AM)truthfighter Wrote:
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: truthfighter

Reason for your ban: Breeding cow murder

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I found this server a couple of days ago and have really taken a liking to
it because its a nice friendly sever. Yes the cow murder was my own fault and I take full
responsibility for it i was being stupid and didn't realize what I had don't until after I had done
it i'm sorry for and damage/ problems caused.
Why do you want to come back: I love the sever and how simple and friendly it is to play on the
sever id like to continue on the build i'm working on and enjoy my time on the server thanks
truthfighter,

Thank you for your honesty.  In the future, please carefully read all signs posted at warps you visit before you do anything.  If you do damage or kill something and then realize you weren't supposed to, please contact staff immediately and explain what happened so we can fix it.  You're far more likely to get in trouble for leaving it unreported to be discovered later.

I have unbanned you. Welcome back to Hometown.