• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Co Owner Need
Over the years I have had a bunch of warp and store made unfortunately and as much as I would not like to admit it but I need a co owner to help me keep stuff in stock. I am looking for someone who knows that they will be on everyday or at least on most of the time. They also need to be able to help around the store that includes fixing stuff, upgrading stuff,stocking chest, taking inventory and expanding the shop if need. I know it sounds like a lot of work and yes it is but there a good benefit that comes from being co owner of one of my stores you get to sell what ever you want and you can keep all the money you make from what you sell. So if you are interest then let me know and please tell me why you would be a great co owner. The store that I need co owners on are Nethermole,Bloomstore, and Bloomsbakery.

Only shop chest owners can stock chests, so that might be a problem, but otherwise I wish you goodluck on finding someone to help you out!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(01-31-2019, 06:19 AM)Anonymouse Wrote: Only shop chest owners can stock chests, so that might be a problem, but otherwise I wish you goodluck on finding someone to help you out!

Thank you so much fro wishing me goodluck and I wish the same for you on anything you need good luck for.