• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal request
server: smp.hometownmc.com

name: MFStudios

the guy who banned me: Guy

Reason for unban: I was banned when I was caught cause i took torches from an unclaimed area that was near a public area. I've been told that I couldn't take them on a public area. Alright cool, fair enough. I was going to bring everything back, but i was banned because i "Didn't get it." I understood what they meant when they told me. Notified once about the whole public can't "grief" place. I understood that I can't take stuff since the antigrief thing is in place. I get that, but the whole public can't take stuff I missed or it wasn't in the rules when I was reading them

Reason to comeback: To continue exploring places, but not to take.

Ah, looking back at my chat logs it looks as though I missed one of your messages.

(this one): [17:21:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] MFStudios >> theres another server that goes by the simple anti grief rule

only seeing this one as the other got buried in chat:
[17:21:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] MFStudios >> if its unclaimed, take it

Making it look as though you were ignoring the warning you'd been given. That was my mistake. As your grief was minor, you've been unbanned, just make sure to review the server rules once you are back online.

(02-03-2019, 07:18 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Ah, looking back at my chat logs it looks as though I missed one of your messages.

(this one): [17:21:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] MFStudios >> theres another server that goes by the simple anti grief rule

only seeing this one as the other got buried in chat:
[17:21:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] MFStudios >> if its unclaimed, take it

Making it look as though you were ignoring the warning you'd been given. That was my mistake. As your grief was minor, you've been unbanned, just make sure to review the server rules once you are back online.

Thanks man