• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :), PS I'm in need of a bit of help...
Hello, it's very nice to meet all of you. I just today joined the server and was taken into a town. I was wondering how does In-game currency work? How do you go about collecting it? I haven't found anything on it in the forums and I'm a bit too shy to ask talk in chat. Thanks for the help!

(02-03-2019, 06:54 AM)Lachesis Wrote: Hello, it's very nice to meet all of you. I just today joined the server and was taken into a town. I was wondering how does In-game currency work? How do you go about collecting it? I haven't found anything on it in the forums and I'm a bit too shy to ask talk in chat. Thanks for the help!

In game currency can be earned by selling things to /warp shop and countless player run shops. You can also get money by voting for the server, or doing tasks for players. Money is checked by /bal and paid to players by /pay [player] amount.
[12/21/18] [19:08:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Welcome [Guest] ThatChickAshley to Hometown!

(02-03-2019, 07:05 AM)ThatChickAshley Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 06:54 AM)Lachesis Wrote: Hello, it's very nice to meet all of you. I just today joined the server and was taken into a town. I was wondering how does In-game currency work? How do you go about collecting it? I haven't found anything on it in the forums and I'm a bit too shy to ask talk in chat. Thanks for the help!

In game currency can be earned by selling things to /warp shop and countless player run shops. You can also get money by voting for the server, or doing tasks for players. Money is checked by /bal and paid to players by /pay [player] amount.

Where can I find these player-run shops and where can I set one up? Is there a large public market area other than /warp shop?

Try /warp buysell
/warp prism
/warp packmart

Those are a few off the top of my head, they can usually get you started.
You can set up your own shop really easily if you use the sign shop plug in, make a chest, fill with what you want to sell, and make a sign with the information that the plug in tells you to do (give it a quick google, you'll find some results) and then players can click on said sign and buy or sell items to you. You can set the price on the sign too.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Welcome to the HomeTown server and forums!
- KatNip

Hey, welcome to the server and forums :>
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]