Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cherry1303's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP
Minecraft name: cherry1303

Reason for your ban: mass theft

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I feel truly awful, I have wronged a lot of people and I can't say sorry enough. I love HomeTown and I can't believe myself. I have met some great people on HomeTown and hope to meet more! I cannot show how absolutely awful I feel for what I have done and am willing to do anything to be unbanned. I understand what I have done and am very regretful for it.

Why do you want to come back: I have loved every second on HomeTown and as I have previously said I have met some great people. I have built plenty of villages with some great personalities and I  would love to continue such.

I understand my behavior is unacceptable and I am so regretful, I feel I have matured since and personally feel I can undo my behavior. I am sorry to everyone that it concerns. I hope to hear from you soon. 

PS. I am going through exams at the moment so if I don't respond immediately that is why. Smile
Regards,
Cherry1303
Heart Angel

You were banned three times for the exact same thing. That really only shows us that you haven't truly learned your lesson.

When I banned you this time, you were mailed multiple times prior to being banned, asking that you return the items. You ignored these requests, and I had to recover tens of thousands of stolen items by you. 

As much as I hate to say this, this is your third ban from this server. As per our rules, we do not let players back after three bans.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]