• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal (Theft)
Dear Hometown Staff,

I have been on a break from Minecraft which has lasted me about 2 months, and when I came back excited to check out my shop on HomeTown, I have been banned. Currently I am asking a clarification on what I stole and when, for I do not recall. This could be a broad accusation (Unlikely), but probably a mistake. I share my computer as well as Minecraft account with multiple siblings and it could have been one of them although it does seem "cheesy" if you will. 
Also I'd like to make the suggestion of "2nd Chances" for a simple mistake like the one I had here where others did ill to the server without my knowledge, and something like this could lead to a ban so easily as well as a mindless and simple mistake. This is shocking for me and I'm sure you are not surprised that I'm here with an appeal that likely sounds fake. I'm, trying my best to sound sincere for I'd really like to play on the server again but I must say the ban system could use a touch-up. My username is "crocetti". 

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):HomeTown

Minecraft name: crocetti

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned:This was a mistake. I was literally banned beacuse of somebody else (my siblings). My sibling share this account with me and ended up getting me banned with theft, which is what I asked them and they did say they took some stuff. And this was somewhat ridiculous because I got immediately banned because of something which happened behind my back from another person (which is why i believe the banning system should be more forgiving)

Why do you want to come back: I looked to see that I was banned after looking forward to telling my friends over Discord about HomeTown and how it was the perfect server to play survival peacefully in, other than something generic like Hypixel and MinePlex. Also, I have MANY hours on this Server and some of my best builds alone. I've also looked forward to micro-transactions (VIP). Thank you for your time 

-Sincerely, crocetti

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

So your ban was over some minor theft found at /warp Starshop. This theft consisted of a couple hundred items (primarily ingots of various types). When I checked the timing of the theft, it appears that it occured on the 28th of November, 3 days after you were unbanned for an unrelated offense (just so you know around when the theft happened). As for your siblings, even if the possibility is there that it may have been a sibling using it, you are still responsible for anything that may occur on your account on the server.

With that all said your ban was minor and you have been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown!

Many Thanks, I honestly believed my hope was lost because of my sibling. I probably won't let them on again. Thank you dearly.