Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: KreVv

Reason for your ban: disrepsect to staff/ trolling/ offensive comments

Who banned you: Dar

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because what I believe was the cause of my ban was because I asked a knock knock joke and I guess the mod thought that I was trying to single a player out I was "spamming" before. After this I was muted and after my mute I asked the mod who muted me how they got mod since they banned me for asking a knock knock joke in the chat.

Why do you want to come back: Because the server is super friendly  in my experience except for a couple of players and a couple of staff members that I believe abuse their power.

(02-26-2019, 01:07 PM)KreVv Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because what I believe was the cause of my ban was because I asked a knock knock joke and I guess the mod thought that I was trying to single a player out I was "spamming" before. After this I was muted and after my mute I asked the mod who muted me how they got mod since they banned me for asking a knock knock joke in the chat.

Why do you want to come back: Because the server is super friendly  in my experience except for a couple of players and a couple of staff members that I believe abuse their power.

Before I joined, another staff member politely asked you to stop making crude comments. When you decided to keep going it resulted in you making other players uncomfortable, which is why you were muted. 
After the mute was lifted, you started being rude to staff. You didn't just ask "How did you get mod?" you explicitly put signs that said, "Derp is a bi--h" / "Sl--" / "F--king wh--e" etc, which ultimately lead to you being banned. 

If you update your appeal accordingly I will consider unbanning you.
[Image: image0.jpg]

(02-27-2019, 01:34 AM)Darillium Wrote:

edit: I remember somewhere in the rules there being a point saying that if you are going to do anything inappropriate make sure it is hidden, which it was. Also, I have no clue of any crude comment that I said other than getting stolen items back to from a player who refused to give them back to me, and a staff team unwilling to bring justice to the incident. After being simply ignored by people with these ranks above guest simply ignoring the fact that a player stole items from me obviously got me impatient and the constant request for help with little to no action just put me over the edge. And the point about the signs, the only one targeted at a staff member was the one that included your name, and it was only done as a test to see if we would be put back into jail, and also as a test to see if there was an invisible staff member watching us. I completely understand that I acted in a very immature, but as you can see it was because I was very upset that the staff did not seem to care about me when my items were stolen, for a reason I believe to be is because I was telling jokes in the chat.

Before I joined, another staff member politely asked you to stop making crude comments. When you decided to keep going it resulted in you making other players uncomfortable, which is why you were muted. 
After the mute was lifted, you started being rude to staff. You didn't just ask "How did you get mod?" you explicitly put signs that said, "Derp is a bi--h" / "Sl--" / "F--king wh--e" etc, which ultimately lead to you being banned. 

If you update your appeal accordingly I will consider unbanning you.

Please do not twist the situation. I had been actively trying to get your friend to return the items, it is not my fault they were refusing to cooperate. If I remember correctly, you got your items back despite your claims. 

Nobody here was “unwilling” to help you.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(02-27-2019, 04:55 AM)derpedo Wrote: Please do not twist the situation. I had been actively trying to get your friend to return the items, it is not my fault they were refusing to cooperate. If I remember correctly, you got your items back despite your claims. 

Nobody here was “unwilling” to help you.

In no way did I twist the situation. And yes, I did get my items back after probably 10-15 minutes of asking for them.

edit: I remember somewhere in the rules there being a point saying that if you are going to do anything inappropriate make sure it is hidden, which it was. Also, I have no clue of any crude comment that I said other than getting stolen items back to from a player who refused to give them back to me, and a staff team unwilling to bring justice to the incident. After being simply ignored by people with these ranks above guest simply ignoring the fact that a player stole items from me obviously got me impatient and the constant request for help with little to no action just put me over the edge. And the point about the signs, the only one targeted at a staff member was the one that included your name, and it was only done as a test to see if we would be put back into jail, and also as a test to see if there was an invisible staff member watching us. I completely understand that I acted in a very immature, but as you can see it was because I was very upset that the staff did not seem to care about me when my items were stolen, for a reason I believe to be is because I was telling jokes in the chat.

Before I joined, The staff member "Derpnut" was helping you. 
However, calling other players names and being disrespectful violates rule #1. 
You had gotten multiple verbal warnings, had been jailed and muted, after seeing you call another staff member an impolite name I decided to ban you; since you had a few chances prior. 

As for things that are classified as "Sensitive material" yes, you are allowed to build them- but only where people cannot randomly locate them.

As staff, we are here to help you in the best of our abilities and sometimes it takes a few moments to sort things out, which I do apologize for. When players are promoted to staff we trust that they do not abuse those powers; however, if you'd like to talk more about it I'm open to listening. 

Please answer a couple questions with a minimum of 1-2 sentences, and you will be able to come back:

1. Why is being disrespectful wrong?

2. What have you learned from this ban?

(02-27-2019, 08:20 AM)Darillium Wrote:

You had gotten multiple verbal warnings, had been jailed and muted, after seeing you call another staff member an impolite name I decided to ban you; since you had a few chances prior. 

As for things that are classified as "Sensitive material" yes, you are allowed to build them- but only where people cannot randomly locate them.

As staff, we are here to help you in the best of our abilities and sometimes it takes a few moments to sort things out, which I do apologize for. When players are promoted to staff we trust that they do not abuse those powers; however, if you'd like to talk more about it I'm open to listening. 

Please answer a couple questions with a minimum of 1-2 sentences, and you will be able to come back:

(02-27-2019, 10:18 AM)KreVv Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 08:20 AM)Darillium Wrote:

Being disrespectful is wrong because all people deserve to be treated with respect.

I have learned that this server takes its rules very seriously, and that their staff are willing to sort out an issue if one were to arise. 

I've decided to let you come back in hopes that this won't happen again.
you've been unbanned, welcome back.