Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Guccx_Cheek

Reason for your ban: X-raying

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I was X-raying and I realize what I did was wrong and would like to fix it. This gave me an unfair advantage to people playing normally. I will not X-ray anymore and will play legitimately. I have friends on this server and would like to play with them.

Why do you want to come back: Like said earlier I have friends on this server and have made many large structures so I would like to build some more with them because it is very fun. This is one of the only Pure Survival Servers I could find at least and the server has a very nice and helpful community. I just enjoy playing on this server in general. I have been playing for almost 7 days in a row and have voted at least 20 times. [Image: heart.png]

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this appeal and I hope to get a response in the near future.[Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png]

I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(02-27-2019, 09:24 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote:  I will want at least 1 sentence answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is bad because its unfair to those people who play legitimately and work hard for what they have to create amazing builds with.
How does X-raying affect other players?
X-raying affects other players in a negative way in that people who use x-ray can profit from the materials they gather by simply doing nothing, other than working hard to obtain certain items they need to use or profit from.
How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
X-raying affects the servers economy negatively because as said before people with x-ray collect materials that are used to gain a lot of economic value. This hurts the economy because if they sell or buy items from the many shops around the server, the shop owner(s) economy will go up unfairly, without them knowing.
If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
If you really need/want an item it is 100% better to just work for it instead of cheating. I feel it is a lot more satisfying if you get the item legitimately without cheats/exploits.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to get unbanned and join the server again![Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png][Image: heart.png]

You have been unbanned, please turn over all items received from x-ray and all Diamond tools/armor to a staff member once you log in. Welcome back to HomeTown.