• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal Aigerim
Minecraft name: Aigerim

Reason for your ban: I found four random beacons that were in the middle of a forest plain so I took it. It wasn’t owned by anyone or at least it didn’t seem so and there were no structures near it at all. 

Who banned you: Dar

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because i feel really bad. I didn’t know those toe beams were owned by anyone since they were out there randomly. There were no other structures. 

Why do you want to come back: i did a lot of commitment to this server. I won’t do it again if you  me in. I worked hard on my house and I won’t take things even if it doesn’t look like they’re owned by anyone and if there’s no structures around it. Please, I though long and hard about it, I made friends. Please take this appeal into your consideration, and thank you for letting me make an appeal in the first place.

I'm willing to unban you if you can answer a few questions with a minimum of one-two sentences.

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not owned by you?

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?

3. If an area isn't claimed, is it acceptable for you to take anything that you need?
[Image: image0.jpg]

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not owned by you?
No you can’t because that’s owned by someone. That person might come back and wouldn’t want to see his or her area destroyed.

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?
No you can’t because that person may come back. No one wouldn’t want to come back to their places destroyed or anything. I personally wouldn’t.

3. If an area isn't claimed, is it acceptable for you to take anything that you need?
No you can’t. The rules stage that you mustn’y destroy other people’s builds that aren’t claimed. It’s not right at all.

You sound genuine, so I'm willing to unban you. 
Please return any stolen items to an available staff member. (Guardian/Mod/Admin)
Failure to do so can result in you being banned again.

Welcome back to HomeTown
[Image: image0.jpg]

Okay I will once I get into the game. How can I find a mod who’s online?

Okay I gave the items needed I believe.