• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometown.mc

Minecraft name: Rodneythehick420

Reason for your ban: The reason for my ban was that I broke blocks. I realize that this was wrong and will not ever break anyone else's blocks again.

Who banned you: Streasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I made a mistake that i wont make again. I went back and read the rules and saw that what I did was considered as grief. At the time I didn't realize that what I was doing was grief but now I fully know that it was and I apologize for that. I would like to go back and replace the blocks that I broke to make things right.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I really enjoy the server and everything it has to offer. I would also like to get back on so I can replace the blocks that I broke and continue the projects that I am working on

The blocks have been replaced already so if I accept your appeal you will need to hand over everything you stole.

So to be unbanned answer the following questions so I know you know the rules:

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?

5. If a player has stopped playing 6 months ago does that mean that someone can move into the area?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

1. No you aren't allowed to modify builds that aren't yours.

2. No you absolutely can not claim abandoned builds.

3. No if it is obvious that there is a build there you can't take anything you need.

4. No it is not okay to grief a build even if has been obviously grieved in the past.

5. If a player has stopped playing that doesn't mean at all that you can move into the area and take over the build. that is their area and you cant build there.

You have been unbanned.

When you return you must return everything you took - including any diamond tools or armour you made from the diamond blocks/ore you broke.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “