Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: Banned by the name Davidlikespie123, name is now 50oz

Reason for your ban: inappropriate chat

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned in June of 2016, I think I was being edgy and put "heil hitler" in the chat and got banned. I'm "more mature" now and i can promise not to put anything offensive in chat.

Why do you want to come back: I remember this server being the only good towny server, and I felt like playing Minecraft mp after a long hiatus.

You will need to put more effort into this appeal, looking back at what you had done. You had spammed chat with swastikas and the words 'sex tape now'

Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentences each:
Why were your actions wrong?

What have you learnt from your actions?

Will you read the rules and follow them? Why?
- KatNip

Q: What have you learnt from your actions?
A: I have learned to not post inappropriate excerpts in the chat.

Q: Will you read the rules and follow them? Why?
A: I already have read the rules, and I plan to follow them if I enter the server again. I will do this because I understand the rules have been set this way for a reason, and I would like to play on the server without breaking any of them.

(03-02-2019, 04:52 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Please answer the following questions with at least 2 sentences each:
Why were your actions wrong?

What have you learnt from your actions?

Will you read the rules and follow them? Why?

Please may you answer all the questions with 2 sentences each. Thank you.
- KatNip

Q: Why were your actions wrong?
A: My actions broke the rules of the server. The rules of the server have been designed to keep the community safe and happy. Breaking the rules beans harming the community.

Q: What have you learnt from your actions?
A: I have learned to not break the rules of the server. I have also learned to keep myself in check so that I do not offend anyone in the server.

Q: Will you read the rules and follow them? Why?
A: Yes, I have read the rules, and I will follow them. I will do this because I wish to play on this server; playing this server requires you to have read and to follow the rules.

I will be unbanning you. However if anything like this happens again you will most likely not be unbanned again.
Please read the /rules upon returning

Welcome Back to HomeTown!
- KatNip