Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: MrPigman22, NoLongTermDamage

Reason for your ban: X-ray, ban evasion

Who banned you: almost everyone Guy, lil, dar, star, stea

Why should you be unbanned: Because It's a fun server with good people and I like the server but I took my trolling to far.  I wanted to give the people diamonds to let me back into the bunker but I got banned.  It was deserved but it was all for fun.  It is just a minecraft server and it is a fun one. If I'm not unbanned I will just have to play on a new server with my friends.  I won't ban evade, x-ray, or spam again.

Why do you want to come back: My friends just want to have fun and a lot of other servers are bad and don't have as good of staff and let people do what they want.  I don't want to go on those servers.  This is a server were I can Have fun.  Also my friend keezoplays was ban but he did nothing.

Please get back to me as soon as possible I wish to participate in playing later today.

Alright, so here's the deal. You were banned on your other account for excessive spam, you were spamming chat with paragraphs worth of characters in another language. AmbularD banned you 2 days ago. Yesterday I logged into chat to find you already being told to leave /warp bunker and ignoring staff telling you to do so. Following this you started going off about how we were "racist" against pigs. It became clear quite quickly that you were simply trying to troll and cause issues. Finally, as we were watching you, you began to xray and were banned. Upon checking your IP staff connected the two accounts and tacked on the ban evasion as well. Last but not least I went through your logs and found that you had begun xraying even before you griefed and were banned from the bunker, meaning your claim of only xraying to give them diamonds to be allowed back is also a lie.

With the number of major rule violations on your part, I do not feel that you will respect our rules should you return.

Appeal Denied. I sincerely wish you luck in finding yourself and your friends a new server.