Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Minecraft Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: Dictator_Kashof

Reason for your ban: I mined a single diamond block off of a warp

Who banned you: Uber
Why should you be unbanned: I destroyed the block unknowing of the consequences and I would like to come back. This will be my first and last ban, so I would like to be unbanned, I completely regret my actions and hereby swear nothing like that will ever happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I am the mayor of a town I started yesterday, 14 people live there and I would like to return to my town.

I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No, as it says in the rules, you are not allowed to grief. No matter what the circumstance.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? No you may not do so. This is because if that player appeals, like I am doing, they could have a chance to return, and then their build would be stolen and it wouldn't be very fair for them that it had been stolen. As I said above, no matter the circumstance.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? No, because if that player returned on the server, he would come to see his build was griefed.

4) 
If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? Replace the blocks and alert a Moderator or Admin of the incidence. If there is no Admin or Moderator online then you should alert one as soon as you know they are present. If the player is online, you should also alert them and apologize for your wrongdoing.

5) What have you learned from this experience? Never to destroy a block on someones build unless it is with their permission. I also learned how terrible griefing is. I realized if that was my diamond block I would be very angry about someone stealing it off of my build.

(Accidentally removed something and i just now read it so I have updated the post, I hope this doesn't keep you from unbanning me)

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.