• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for Lex
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Sharpshooter03

Reason for your ban: Griefing, i stole blocks from buildings and i had taken from chests.
Who banned you: Lex

Why should you be unbanned: i have been banned since November 2015, i think i have served my "sentence" and regret what i did.

Why do you want to come back: this is the only server i actually enjoy, every other server is not nearly as good as this.

In order for me to consider unbanning you, I will need you to answer each of the following questions in 1-2 sentences each, after which I will review your responses and consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No, it is their property and it is unfair their hardwork goes down the drain.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? no , it is still considered grief, as they can be unbanned.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? no, it is considered grief and is not my property

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? replace the block or call and admin for rollback

5) Why did you grief the area? to take items from the buildings.

6) What have you learned from this experience? don't mess up players stuff for my own good

You've been unbanned.