• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowered activity on the server temporarily
As some people have noticed, I've not been as active on the server recently.
This doesn't have anything to do with my love for the server or anything, real life has just been kicking my butt recently and when I come online it's been too stressful for me with all the people, chat moves so fast I can't keep up, and I have so many projects and things I'm trying to do but when I work on them they don't turn out right because I'm so tired. I'm hoping life will balance out a bit but until then I'll probably be on for less than an hour (actively anyways, I might afk) a day. 

As far as my shop goes, if things are out, I'm not gonna be able to readily stock things, especially the ebooks or picks as those take a long time to put together and my back-stock is out. Apologies if things aren't stocked like usual but yeah

Anywho, just wanted to let you guys know I'm not like, leaving or anything

That's all  Heart

Aw that doesn't sound fun :(

Hope you manage to get everything sorted!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

hope everything works out for you illo <33 hope to see you more often again!!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Ah, sad to hear that. You were always among those few people that were there for me when I was feeling like crap and needed someone to talk to, or just someone that would listen. You were generally speaking always a very positive person, selfless and trying to help just about anyone in any form whether it be information, resources or anything else. So just remember that in spite of everything HT players love you, and I'm pretty damn sure I won't be the only one that will miss seeing you on more often. I sincerely hope everything gets sorted out soon enough and you feel better. Until then if you need someone to just talk to whether on server or on discord feel free to message me.

Wish you all the best,
Cat
[Image: 41alnqyt9uL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]