• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(03-14-2019, 10:56 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Please answer each of the following with 1-2 sentences each. After which I will consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? -You are not allowed to alter anyone else's creations, as it is their property, not yours.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?- You cannot take over a build even if a player is banned, because there is always the possibility of them being appealed, and you are stealing resources that you did not work for.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?- If a build is abandoned, you cannot remove any part of it, because it isn't a natural formation, and you are just cheating off of someone else.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?- You should replace the block immediately.

5) Why did you grief the area? -I took the beacon and one gold block in hopes of making a few thousand dollars. I thought it was okay because the land was unclaimed, but I made a silly choice as obviously I had invaded someones property.

6) What have you learned from this experience? - Nobody else's creations are for me to take, and I must leave alone people's property, claimed or unclaimed. 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by 6YearOldSqueaker - 03-14-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 03-14-2019, 10:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by 6YearOldSqueaker - 03-14-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 03-15-2019, 04:15 AM