Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: JakeRGN + alt y76

Reason for your ban: XRay

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Honestly, I probably shouldn't - I made a mistake that has potential to ruin economies. It was an hour of stupidity and I'm genuinely very sorry for what I did, and I mean that. I was under the impression after not playing since Minecraft version 1.7 that everyone was hacking, after seeing hundreds of 1x1 holes (I've later learned these are due to a water glitch that allows you to walk through 1x1 holes whilst mining) and so without really thinking downloaded a XRay texture pack and used it on my account, y76, and mined just over 2 stacks of diamonds. Although my time one HomeTown was short lived, the people were really kind and helpful. The server has a great vibe to it without the typical modern features of newer Minecraft servers these days, which I loved. I promise to not do this again and I'd love to have the opportunity to join the server again, and this time play legitimately.

Why do you want to come back: Through the less than a week I've played here, I think I've enjoyed every second of it, spending time with members of the extremely helpful community and trying to do my bit of return up until the mistake I made. I love building however I find Creative building dull, and so this style of game play is ideal for me. I love the vibe the server gets and the friendliness of the community, I promise again to not make this mistake and hope you can forgive me for doing so.

Thank you for reading.
I'd like to additionally say thank you, if you're reading, to anyone who's helped me either catch up and understand the new Minecraft version as there's a large gap of things I don't know having not played for a long time, and as well the members who've helped point me in the right direction and even gifted me things, and I'm sorry for letting you down.
Have a good day / night
- Jake.

You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in. Failure to turn over the items to a staff member will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(03-15-2019, 05:54 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in.  Failure to turn over the items to a staff member will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you I appreciate that, I will do so.