• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peacefully finding out what the next best step is:
Hey everyone, 

Some of you may not know this but I have recently been permanently banned from the server, and discord channel and am prohibited from making a ban appeal as per what my ban states. I am not here to discuss the reason for my ban or to make a ban appeal but am trying to figure out what to do regarding this considering how much money and time I have invested in the server, and considering the circumstances surrounding my ban. This has been truly upsetting for me considering the fact that I have made donations and purchases close to $250 USD over the last year towards this server; sometimes even donating occasionally without incentive out of the kindness of my heart to support the server and the community. I have even done VIP give away, purchased several vehicle packages, and have done many nice things for the community to give back. Additionally I have a double chest full of vehicles that are not functional anymore; and are pretty well useless as the creators of the mod are not updating it. Furthermore, I have over 500k worth in items on the server and have many builds which took many hours to build. 

I have been in contact with some of the staff and have personally notified Frost regarding this and am waiting to get his opinion regarding this ordeal, and what the next steps should be regarding this. 

Lastly, I respect the work the staff does and the time they take out of their personal lives to enforce the rules on the server. I personally apologize if my jokes were not tasteful at times. I may be immature sometimes and do acknowledge that much but I legitimately am a very good person despite some peoples opinions on me. 

(note - deadcore gave me permission to post this here to avoid unnecessary spam that was unrelated to my post).

Please use the proper format in ban appeals. Here is the link: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3