Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: fackson

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Uber (Pretty cool guy in all honesty)

Why should you be unbanned: Honestly I have nothing to put here i dont really deserve it but
my best reason is i planned on donating? Honestly a pretty shat reason but atleast its better
than i dont know.

Why do you want to come back: i play here.. often? esk kinda play here with a small group
(there not as retarted as me and dont hack) so yea i really just play here to be with freinds
might aswell be honest here.

(note: i didnt sell anything you mod caught me instantly and i hadent xrayed before)
(extra note: i didnt have intention to sell it either or use it for pvp purposes just got lazy)

I dunno if i was supposed to remove the "Code" at the top.

I will want at least 2 sentences answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

It can hurt the econamy and give people an edge in combat. And can take mods time from doing more important things than babysit someone to see if there xraying

xray can hurt other players by taking resources that can be faily achived by others and a map only has limited resources and if everyone xrayed thered be no more for new players (expect for the shop)

buy it from the shop, strip mine, trade for them, uhhh i guess thats really all you can do to get them? cave exploring i guess.

and another note i litteraky xrayed after i had a diamond pick and im just now realizing how stupid that is

You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in. Failure to turn over the items to a staff member will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.