Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coolprezision's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Coolprezision

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: To start, I'd to say I acknowledge that what I did was very disrespectful to the community of the server. I understand that the use of X-Ray creates almost every problem for the economy, world, and item inflation. Why did I do it? I honestly don't know. I gave a lot of thought after being banned and realized that I actually really enjoyed being on the server. It was a great stress reliever for myself and was fun to meet new people on. I enjoy mining, but I guess I just got too impatient with the busy In real life schedule I have as a musician and wanted to get materials/money faster to grow upon. Honestly, it was a stupid mistake that I should have never thought of in the first place. 

Also, after putting a lot of time into the server and meeting new people, I feel like its a waste for me to just take off and leave the things I have built. Not just my house that took about 10 hours in total to build, but also the friendships I made. In a way, I accept if I don't get unbanned for what I did, but want to be sure that everyone knows I still care about the server and the people in it. 

-Coolprezision Smile

I will want at least 2 sentences answers per question. If you are unbanned you will need to turn over all diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when and if you login.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(04-03-2019, 05:47 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is bad because it is cheating and ruins the game for other players. It can not only cause harm to a the servers economy, but also can ruin the experience for the community within it. 
How does X-raying affect other players?
X-raying affects other players by taking away the legit experience that comes with people not using it in the first place. It can also make it harder for players to sell for profit or buy certain items. This is because the player who X-rayed can keep the items to themselves or sell too much and inflate the economy.
How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
X-raying affects the servers economy buy switching and unbalancing values of items. For instance, if one mines six stacks of diamonds in the span of 4 hours and then proceeds to sell all of them. The person who owns the chest would be able to sell the diamonds for cheaper and still make a large profit. 
If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
If you really need an item, the first resort should be to find it by playing the game normally. Other options could include asking a friend, buying it from a shop, or even asking for help to look for the particular item. 

You have been unbanned, please turn over all diamonds/ores/diamond tools/diamond armor to a staff member when you log in. Failure to turn over the items to a staff member will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.